As you’ve read, I’m going to see how far I can make it with Robert Lee Brewer’s April Platform Challenge. This will be tough: a full-time job, no computer at work because I’ll be on site for the next month doing deficiency reviews, a course with an assignment due and an exam this month, plus easter.
For today’s platform-building task, set your goals. Include short-term goals and long-term goals. In fact, make a list of goals you can accomplish by the end of this year; then, make a list of goals you’d like to accomplish before you die. ~ Robert Lee Brewer
- Finish Specification Course (April 22nd)
- Finish April Platform Challenge (April 30th)
- Travel to Vancouver (June)
- Finish knitting my friend’s blanket (June)
- Travel to Newfoundland (September)
- Get fully licensed as an architect (October)
- Become expert in Healthcare Architecture
- Publish synaesthesia novel
- Purchase a home with a property, a basement and a garage.
- Be a better spouse.
- Run a marathon.